Chances are, you have enabled Advanced Camera Controls. This allows you to play Infinium Strike with a free-roaming camera for a cinematic gaming experience while still being able to use the keybinds and interface buttons to build and manage your turrets without altering your camera view. The bar underneath the Quadrant Selector in the upper righthand corner of the screen toggles Advanced Camera Controls on and off. With a controller, Advanced Camera Controls can be toggled with the back button.
Articles in this section
- What are Star Credits, and why do they matter?
- Why don’t the K-Turret, Advanced K-Turret, or Star Void attack Wrog ships?
- My user interface disappeared, and I can’t get it back...help!
- My camera won’t respond when I try to switch quadrants, and neither the interface buttons or keybinds snap the camera back to a turret bank!
- My game keeps pulling up the Tactical Overview Map. Why?